Blue and Brown Entry Hall

I was doodling during science class (sorry, Mr. Noble) but didn't like where the living room was going, so I flipped the page over and started this entry hall.
It was originally midcentury/modern, but the way I colored it, it seems just modern.
...
My crazy friend is trying to text me while I'm writing this post so she decided to just send me 8 messages in a row saying "blah" to annoy me. Thanks.
...
Anyways, at the left is a shelving unit, the in the middle is a bench with a mirror and hooks above it. At the right is more shelves and some drawers for shoes. I colored this design with watercolors! I love watercolors because you can...
Hold on, my crazy friend again.
...
Um, I love watercolors because you can make any color you want. And they are way faster than pencils!

If walls could dream... they'd dream in watercolor of my crazy friend. hahaha.