Remodel Entry Hallway

BEFORE:

 AFTER:

For this remodeled entry hallway, first I took out two of the walls closing in the staircase, which really opened the space up. Next, I installed slightly darker floors, which creates contrast with the lighter wall coloring. Then, I replaced the front door, at the far back towards the middle of this photo. Lastly, I furnished the space. I put a funky green coat rack next to the door. I put a book shelf with lots of fun accessories in the hallway, at the far right in this photo. I put an armchair with side table and reading lamp in back corner of the hallway, at the front right in this photo. I put a couch with painting above in the living room, at the left of this photo.
If walls could dream... they'd dream of warm, open, modern entry hallway remodels.