Modern Green Living Room

I had a wonderful time stuffing myself with delicious food and laughing at my crazy family. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too! Now Christmas is quickly approaching, and the weather is getting colder and wetter every day. I'm definetly hoping for a very white Christmas. Very inspired by a trip to IKEA, I colored this room that I drew a week ago.
The gorgeous green couch is modeled after the IKEA "Ektorp" couch.
To each side of the couch is a sidetable with a drawer and two shelves. Above the couch are three empty frames. Why empty? Honestly, I couldn't decide what to put in them. But I'll say that I didn't want them to draw from the focus, the lime green couch. Above each sidetable is a lamp that a friend requested I put in one of my drawings. At the right of the couch is a gigantic window with tons of accessories: a shade, AND sheers, AND a green curtain. In front of the window is another table. Decorating the floor is a dramatic grey rug over light hardwood floors.
If walls could dream... they'd dream of a neon green couch!