ferm LIVING's clever spaces and Rue Magazine

A friend emailed me about Rue Magazine, a very inspiring and fun new e-magazine (a magazine that you view on the internet.) I fell in love with their premier issue, featuring fun articles including "shopping cart" and "rue shops: San Fransisco" and  "Studio Tour: Maemae Paperie" (which I absolutely adored because I love paper arts, check out my paper arts blog, hannahmade cards!) and "It's My Party" featuring Emily Henderson, HGTV's newest Design Star! (My favorite show ever and not to brag or anything, but she was my favorite from the beginning!) but one of the best things this magazine did was introduce me to the amazing company, ferm LIVING and from there I found there inspirational blog, ferm LIVING's clever spaces.
So stay tuned for some ferm-inspired designs! YAY