My Favorite Bathroom

This is one of my favorite designs. Even though I'm not a big fan of brown, I love this color scheme. And, being a girl, I love the walk in closet.
The gray tile and cement countertop, brown walls and cabinets, and blue accents make up the color scheme.
All the different shades of blue found throught the room are also found in the two paintings above the tub.
It's hard to see, but the tub side has a vertical line of glass tile that matches that of the vanity backsplash.
The sink is not your classic sink. It is called a glass vessel sink. Vessel sinks are made to look like a bolw sitting on the countertop. These sinks are great because they don't use cabinet space and they show off your countertop more than traditional sinks. I have even seen vessel sinks with lights installed around the drain! You can find great vessel sinks at http://www.everyvesselsink.com/
If walls could dream... they'd dream of vessel sinks.